Saturday, March 21, 2009

Girl in love

Yesterday i had a happy conversation with my best friend,Cassandra.
She gave me a super surprise,she was in love now!!
Oh my god,congratulation to this cute girl.
I never though that Cassy will be so happiness....
Em....i not means that she wont be in love in her life time,haha.
She called him as fiance....wow,how sweet they are!
Cassy told me their love story,i was so envy about it.
They journey is rough,but they had conquer it.
Cassy look so brave now,i hope i can be like her too,
Love without fear and worry,
and i saw Cassy was shining because love, it was so beautiful.

Then today Cassy brought something cute to me.
There was an angel drew on the handy craft pouch
and a rabbit girl key ring inside the pouch.
Thai hand-writing word behind that pound,it means friend forever.
Every time she went travel she must bought something special for me.
I'm so appreciate her gift,because it is meaningful to me.

Thanks for the lovely present and help me edit my blog just now.
She made me felt happy this two days.
Really thanks a lot,my dear.Hope can meet her sooner or later!

*By the way, i'm not relaxing now,haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment