Friday, March 20, 2009

bad day.....

Wednesday

Finally,the new staff is here......
She is my colleague's wife actually,
my boss hire her to take over my job.
Then i need to take over ms liew n mary job who going 2 give birth soon.
That is the 1st bad news i recieved when 1st day she came.....i get more job 2 do!
I not really like this new staff since i know what her husband told boss last time.
It's not fair to every staff n her salary higher than me!I hate it!!

Well,although i feel dislike,but i still wan to complete my mission.
I need to teach her some easy job 1st........but guess what?
She show me the disdain face 2 me,i really felt that......
i was dissapointed about that shit,she is wasting my time n my energy!
Nevermind,i told myself: Be patient,maybe just a wrong impression.
Wait and see what will happen in the next day.

After go back home,i attend the new jazz class with rinka n joey,
there is a substitute teacher for our class,something weird thing happen again.
The teacher teach us some very easy dance with a weird song....
That dance make me feel like kindergarden dance......
We really feel sleepy about it,what the hell was happen today.........

Thusday

Oh no,i cant be patient again,know wat?
She still show me that face!
I'm so boring to teaching her again since she make me felt
like she not intersting in this job!I hate a person like that!
I know im younger than you,but im not think that my experience in job will least than you!
She didnt respect me......so i tell ms khoo about it,she go to chat with her in afternoon.
The new staff said:this job was easy than my ex-job,i hope i can learn account.
What the..........you though account very easy huh?
She is too innocent........i really cant tahan her since she said this kind of bullshit!
If you not really want to work,please go away,dont keep waste our time!
Damn it,i really dislike to teach people anything!You may said im selfish.
Whatever,i dont hv so much time to explain my opinion to you.Im bad gal,ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment