Saturday, March 28, 2009

Don't tell me.....

Don't tell me i should be like that.....
Don't try to use your opinion to judge me.....
I am not your doll that should follow what you said!
I just wanna be alone,i wanna escape from those stupid relationship!
What is friend?It is i must know everything about my friend?
What else if they not really like to let you know about their personal affairs?
Don't ask or care too much about others,they will be bored with you.
This is what i learn about relationship recently!
We are different so you won't understand my feeling right now!
Just keep your mouth shut if you don't understand me!


Did you turn off you light for 1 hour just now?
I did!!But i didn't off the light of yard,because i really scare robbers.....
And i watched tv,haha~Am i so bad?
I saw around 5 house turn thier light off in our area.
I felt so touch and glad when i saw everybody start to turn their light off.....
I though majority won't care about this earth hour!
Everybody please keep
be concerned with the global warming,
don't make our earth disappear in cosmos!

No comments:

Post a Comment