Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big day for big girl


Tuesday

Happy 21st birthday to my cute Reina!
We had made a little celebration to her in Neway, Puchong yesterday.
I was went back at 5pm,then fetch Dasin,Cassy,Joey n Reina to my house,
because my husband Shawn had to bath, he just came back from work.
We arrived Neway around 7.30pm, then we got the room 111,nice number.XD
Somebody was hungry and they took many food came back to room.

So we start to sing n scream,haha.I had sang some rock song with Cassy,how's cool!


That is not alcohol,lolz
We were went back home around 1am,everybody was tired after the crazy time.
Me n husband arrived home at 2pm.Tomorrow need to wake up at 7.15am n work......

Anyway,Everybody had fun yesterday night i think,
I was so happy together with my gang especially Cassy,
i was so surprise that she will sang those rock song with me!She really grow up!
And Reina sang not bad,but sometime she sang pitch too high XD

No comments:

Post a Comment