Friday, June 18, 2010

S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G.

(Hmmm......round round face.......)

I was too crazy in shopping in this few month~
And i noticed that the price of those things i bought getting higher and higher~
Not my fault,blame Mr. Shawn please,he is the person who ask me to buy.....

He always take the expensive clothes (above RM100 i mean) ask me to try and said:
"Where got expensive,you see the material,the pattern and the cutting,
you won't get it in other place,it's worth,buy lah!"
Me:"Don wan lah,i'm poor,somemore i have no more cash in hand."
HE:"Nevermind,i have cash,i pay 1st,later you pay back to me."

Once again,i saw my 2pcs "big cow" (or more)fly away........It's hurt!!T.T
BUT........i never regret to bought it,muahahahahha.....(ya,i'm rich!! ;p)

Oh yah,i not just crazy in shopping mall,i also crazy in online shop.
I was felt that i always being cheat by online shop because the quality of the clothes really lousy,
but now.......I was smart and lucky than last time!!
I know how to compard who is the nice seller n bad seller now,haha.
That's why i addicted online shopping again~lalalalala~~~

I will post those things i bought recently in here soon,stay turned.
(Bad news--I weight increase to 45KG......so sad!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment