Monday, June 21, 2010

18/06/2010 Friday night

I go to Sunway Pyramid watch movie with Liew and Mr.Shawn after work.
Last time when nobody fetch me go back home,i took LRT to Time Square.
After our company moved to Subang Jaya,i will ask Khoo fetch me to Sri Petaling
to met Mr.Shawn(he will pass by there and pick up me).

Now,i took taxi to Sunway Pyramid,it's near,haha~

We watched The A-Team,damn funny,non-stop laughing~
Especially the tank,muahaha,we laugh until we finish the movie XD

Passed by the Japan food fair before watch movie,buy the food i love
Pocky and Hello Panda,yummy yummy~



I think Mr.Shawn and me shouldn't visit Ripcurl after movie,
Guess what?We saw something i really want to buy and i had out of control.
I almost scream when i saw Fisheye Submarine!!!It is a underwater case for Lomo Fisheye!!

Last time i saw at web,RM290.But now,in Ripcurl store only RM225(member price)
Mr.Shawn bought it,he won RM200 lotery few days ago,hahaha.
I was so excited, because i going to Pulau Redang soon!!
Wow,thanks Ripcurl,i'm gonna enjoy my summer trip!!

Mr.Shawn reserved Holga.Em.....but i prefer Diana F+



For more information,please visit--->http://asia.shop.lomography.com/


Actually i had order Black Bird,Fly for his birthday present.(Shh.........)
Hope he will like it,hehe~





It is cool,Isn't it?hahahaha.
For more information,please visit-->http://www.superheadz.com/bbf/

No comments:

Post a Comment