Thursday, May 21, 2009

Short update for last week

long time didn't update my blog,
quite lazy to online.....
I felt tired and sleepy everyday after work -.-


10 May Mother's Day

Went back to grandmother's house when mother's day.
This is the cake my uncle did for my grandmother-pandan layer cake
I like the colour,of course the taste nice too!^^


12 May

My brother came back from Hong Kong today,
that was a 3days 2 nights company trip.
Here was some present he bought back for us,thanks ya!
Disney's Land Minnie umbrella for my niece = ="
Teddy felt weird for the thing he never saw before XD
Fujifilm instant camera,i like this kind of camera so much >.< I loved this picture so much!!
A pair of Adidas shoes for me,i like pink!
And two pairs of crocs shoes for my mom and my husband.

14 May Mummy Birthday

My sister and brother-in-law were came back today.
We had a little celebration for my mom.
Me and sister bought thermal pot as her present,haha.
We went out dinner at night,mom look so happy today!
I love you forever,my lovely mummy!

17 May

Went to Jusco to bought some food and daily supplies
with my mummy,my husband and my cute niece-baby xuan.
Took some picture before we went out,lolz.
Baby xuan look like a like princess,so cute!
She will be 1 years old next month~
What the face.... = ="

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment