Sunday, May 3, 2009

Holiday mood

1/5 Friday ~ Labour Day

Me,husband and Reina went to Sunway today.
It was a holiday,so sunway parking almost full although we arrived there at 11.30pm.

We went to bought the movie ticket,then ate our lunch at Pizzahut....

took some picture before the food came~haha
my handsome husband,lolz~ After lunch,we went to shopping for a while,
i bought a Loreal lipstick in watsons,i like the colour so much!

It was the movie we watched today. The sniper!!
Edison was so cool and handsome!

And this movie was great!I like the storyline.
At night,we had some drink at Wings music cafe.

Just chit-chat and listen music at there,
we came out cause we were too boring at home,haha.

2/5 Saturday


Husband primary school's friend-Bi Qi birthday today.

We celebrated her birthday at Neway Puchong at night,

Zoe,Chee Siong and Wei Jian were came together.
I just went to there for ate my dinner,
because i'm shy to sing in front of my husband's friend,haha.

sweet & soft-spoken Bi Qi
This is Zoe,She really sing well!!

4/5 Monday

Back to work again......Damn sleepy and boring = ="
By the way,i received my clothe that bought on jbtalks last week!
The seller really so nice,she gave a a pair of ears ring as present.
She didn't lie me,the quality of the clothe was good,i like it very much!!
Ok,look forward to my next target this month,i got many choose in my mind.
I don't know which one i should buy first,hahaha!I'm crazy in fashion XD

No comments:

Post a Comment