Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Passer

Yesterday i recieved many miss called from an unknown no.
i called back the owner for that phone no. in afternoon,
but he/she just hang up without talking after he/she pick up the phone.
After few minutes,he/she text me.


he/she: it is you xiao jun?

me: yes,i am.Who are you please?

he/she: you no need to know who i am.Just want to tell you
that your ex-bf boy calling your name in hospital everyday.

me: Thanks to telling me that bad news.But all i can do now is
wish he get well soon.

he/she: i hope you can come visit him,he got an accident last week
and stay in ICU one week.

me: Sorry,i really can't do it.Anyway,thanks to telling me about that.
Here i wish he will get well soon.


Well,this is the stupid message i recieved.I think that is not true.
Maybe just his friend want to fool me.
I almost forget this person,he already dissapeared in my memory.
I really don't care about wat he was doing now.
But.........this message still can make me mess.......
WTF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment