Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh yeah~

I felt happy today,because somebody was on leave today,
so she will not make me feel uncomfortable in office ;P
And boss went to outstation, manager went out around 2 1/2 hours.
We got the chance to relax and speak out loud today,haha.

Lunch time,i went to Jusco Maluri shopping with Ms. Khoo & Rozie.
I spent many,but the price of those clothes very cheaper!
Ms. Khoo & me were crazy in those pretty & cute clothes,
she so regret that she didn't bring out her credit card = ="

See,This is what i bought today~
Sorella bra 2 for RM29,Cotton Shop bra 50% discount RM24.95,
Cheetah shirt RM13,Cheetah short pant RM20(i like this pant so much),wow!
Arghhhh.....i still miss those clothes,i wanna go Jusco again!XD


Tomorrow i will go to Genting for Hins concert!!
My husband won the free ticket from MYFM last week,haha.
We will go to theme park also,wahaha,so happy!

Sunday going to husband's primary school friend
birthday party n gathering.
I not buy the present for birthday girl yet.....oh no~

I am quite busy in this weenkend,
but it's better than sleep at home @@
I love to dating with my boy,lalalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment