Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crazy in shopping

06/09/09 Sunday

I went to TS shopping with Reina & my husband today.
My style today,Stussy cap from Showroom ;p

It was 11am when we arrived TS,so we decided went to Neway sing k~
The price was RM16++ and had the salad buffer on k-lunch section.The mushroom soup,
porridge,the potato salad and the pizza i order was so tasty!!
I think that is the benifit that sing k early in the morning ;p
(the chef will cook better when he was free,haha)

After that,we start shopping in TS and Sg. Wang,
My husband went to What's Good to taked the cap he order before,
I met Lina,she was a pretty and friendly,hehe~
After that,he went to Showroom to buy some t-shirt for himself.
5pm,We decided went to Sunway Pyramid since we didn't saw anything we want.

By the way,we rush to Sunway Pyramid not just because we were boring,
It was about a message that Rip Curl sent me,there got a big sales!!wow~
Reina can't wait to go Rip Curl buy some beach stuff for our next CNY Langkawi trip,lolz~
We really bought a lot for things in Rip Curl finally,wahaha,it felt so good!
1 set of bikini,bag and a pairs of sandal for me,1 pc short pant and a pair of sandal for Reina,1 pc of beach pant,2 pcs t-shirt,a cap and a pair of sandal for my husband.He is the best buyer,haha
We bought around RM700,but after discount around RM500,really save more!Dinner time,Reina brought us went to eat some nice but price cheap taiwan food.

Braised pork rice again~


And the last,things we bought today,some i didn't take photo

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment